Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ABC of Meeeeeeeeeeeee!

This tag was nabbed from the lovely Miss Jade and also the lovely Miss Chew! Check them out :)

I haven't done a post like this in ages and it's always a little fun getting to know your bloggers a little better :)
A. Age: 29.. almost in my dirty thirties!

B. Bed size: Double..and I really need to upsize

C. Chore you hate: Laundry! Washing, Putting Away, Ironing

D. Day: Saturday.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffeeeeee

F. Favourite colour: Pink

G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 157cm.. shortie!

I. Instruments: Guitar! I wish I kept it up and became a rock star

J. Job title: Finance Administration Assistant

K. Kids: Just 2 lovely doggies at the moment

L. Live: Western Sydney

M. Mum’s name: Jenny

N. Nicknames: Neet, Neets, Neeta, Blossom, Kiddo

O. Overnight hospital stays: None

P. Pet peeve: Ignorant people

Q. Quote from a movie: It has an eat in Chicken - Girl Interrupted
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: None, just me!

T. Time you wake up: 6.30am

U. Underwear: Boylegs

V. Vegetables you dislike: Peas...ick

W. What makes you run late: Deciding on an outfit

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth for wisdom teeth and my throat because I had this weird breathing thing when I was young

Y. Yummy food you make: Ooohhh anything slow cooked and my famous potato salad. I also am pretty good at baking but since I can't eat many carbs my poor Kitchenaid has been neglected and nothing has been baked in awhile :(

Z. Zoo: I enjoy going to the zoo but I do feel sad for the caged animals, however if they are treated right i'm sure they will live a long happy life :)

Now you go do this and send me your link :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...