Monday, June 27, 2011

Manicure Monday - Flake me Away!

I'm enjoying these Manicure Mondays and hope I can stick to it, mind you sometimes it will just be a plain colour, nothing fancy.

Today i've gone fancy!

One of my favourite polishes of all time is the Nubar 2010 Flakey polish, it is seriously amazing and needs to be seen in person just to see the cool colours that come from it.

I'm pretty certain i've posted about this polish before but I quite liked this mani and thought i'd show you, even if it's a repeat. Underneath is a basic black but I think that just highlights the amazing colours in the flakey bits of the Nubar Polish.



The Prescription - Illamasqua Boosh, Nubar 2010 & Seche Vite

The results, ignore the chip...pretend it's not there... move along...





So pretty!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...