Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Manicure Monday (on Tuesday) with a little China Glaze Midtown Magic

This polish is an absolute mystery to me, I came across it at the cheapie nail store I visit and it was the only bottle, it was glittery and looked like something from one of the China Glaze Halloween collections so I picked it up.

The sticker on the base of the bottle calls it Midtown Magic, a bit of googling later yes there is a China Glaze polish called Midtown Magic.. but it's not released yet and its burgundy. So i'm very confused!

So this so called Midtown Magic is a pretty deep brown with gold glitter flecks in it, quite similar to this BYS polish I swatched awhile ago. As with most China Glaze polishes the formula is lovely and it's opaque with 2 coats.

My photo of it isn't great but it gives you a bit of an idea of the colour anyway.

If anyone can help me solve this mystery i'd be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...