Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Manicure Monday - I'm Blue Da Ba Di Dab Ah Dah

Here we are at Monday again and I have a killer manicure for you, I apologize if I got that song stuck in your head but it was my intention (hehe).

I'm loving rocking a accent nail on each hand at the moment and I find it a good way to try out some of the polishes I haven't gotten around to swatching plus it also is fun when someone notices "ohhh that finger is a little different".

So what did I use!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="588" caption="Sally Hansen - Blue Me Away, OPI - Last Friday Night, Seche Vite"][/caption]

The Sally Hansen polish applied like a dream, I did do two coats but easily could have gotten away with 1. The little variants of blue glitter in the OPI Last Friday Night polish (from the Katy Perry collection) has one blue that is a pretty spot on match for Blue Me Away. Match made in heaven? Yeh I kinda think so! I loved this mani and wished I could have rocked it all week but I had to change it up and go a little more demure for work (you'll see that one next week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...