Friday, March 4, 2011

My makeover with a Pixiwoo!

Don't you just love social media... you can win pizzas on a Friday with Crust (i've never won), Tickets to see an intimate John Mayer show (I did win!) or find out that your favourite YouTube Beauty gurus are coming to Australia and they're also doing makeovers while they're here in Sydney.. SIGN ME UP!

With my appointment booked (you had to be quick, these girls have over 245,000 subscribers!) I was excited that one of the Pixiwoo girls would be doing my makeup, I didn't care which they are both amazing artists!

So off I went to the Becca counter and I was put with Nicola, She was friendly and chatted the whole time while she transformed me from blah to fab with a fab smokey eye! (not a usual look for me!) I also got to pick up some Becca products which I haven't really ever tried before but so far i'm really enjoying (reviews to come, of course) Thank you Nic!! :)

If you haven't checked out the Pixiwoo channel on YouTube, I suggest you get on it right away... look at my pictures first, then go to http://www.youtube.com/pixiwoo

Also the girls are absolutely gorgeous in person! They look exactly like they do in their videos.. which I'm sure you would imagine... Stunning!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...