Thursday, February 24, 2011

China Glaze Beauty & The Beach... & Shattered!

This is a new China Glaze polish I picked up... yes the colour is pretty but I mainly got it because of the name. I love Beauty & The Beast (Disney movie...although that tv series in the 80s was pretty cool too!) However if were talking Disney this reminds me more of a Little Mermaid colour (my number 1 Disney movie for those playing at home)

Enough about Disney, lets look at the polish!





Something else you guys need to know about.... you probably already do and have noticed it's sold out so I apologize if this creates an even bigger lemming.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a bottle of OPI Black Shatter polish from the new Katy Perry collection.... so it's.... AMAZING!!! I am finding myself doing a regular manicure, wearing that for a few days and then popping Black Shatter over the top to just see how it looks. This is the polish I was wearing when it came and wow... what a combo!

This mani also packed a punch in the longevity stakes as well lasting a week with only a couple of very slight chips.



China Glaze can be purchased from Crush Cosmetics website or any nail e-tailers if your savvy and know the best ones :)

OPI can be purchased at David Jones and again e-tailers... Black Shatter is super hard to come by but if your desperate there are a few bottles on Ebay going for crazy prices

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...