Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Maybelline Colossal Mascara... a new favourite?

As you might already know I have a pretty not so secret love affair with Covergirl Lash Blast mascara, its the mascara I recommend to everyone I meet (even if they don't ask sometimes!)

So could it be possible i've found a mascara in a similar price range, which I kinda maybe love a little more... the answer is yes.

I recently went on a trip to Priceline (suprise, suprise) with the lovely Jadegrrrl and on that day they had a 3 for the price of 2 Maybelline special so I picked a few things up (to be reviewed soon!) including the Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara as i'd heard some great things about it on other blogs.



I could waffle on about how great the formula is, how it doesn't clump and how it's easy to remove, doesn't flake during the day etc etc. I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves in this case.

I am wearing the colour Glam Black (not sure how that is different from regular Black) RRP for the mascara is $19.25AUD but as always you can scout around and find a bargain

Before -



After -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...