Saturday, January 29, 2011

Link Love

I'm trying to get back into my blogging routine, which includes my weekly link love post. Some of these posts from bloggers are a few weeks old because i've had them sitting "starred" in my google reader awaiting my lazy ass to do a post.

I'm also sure i've missed a ton of great posts too!

Sabine from Bini Blog Beauty has posted a list of her favourite YouTubers. Such a great guide if you are looking to expand your subscription list!

Clare from cclarebear.com has posted a great guide to taking makeup photos! I've been looking for something like this for ages so major thumbs up Clare :)

Mez from Blithely Unaware has posted a recipe for a yummo magical muesli! Check her blog out people she has great recipes and always makes my tummy growl!

Dee from Miss Prissypants is swatching her stash! (something I plan on doing very soon myself) Check out her amazing NYX and ELF items

Leesha from xsparkage.com shows us Gwen Stefani as the new face of L'Oreal in her hot new ad and the lipstick she wears in it.. WANT!

Georgia from The Glamorous Life makes her video debut and shows us how to get snazzy Victoria Secret curls

Lilit from Makeup & Macaroons (cool name btw) reviews one of my favourite ever products! NARS Laguna/Orgasm duo

Tara from Keeping Up With Me reviews one of the hottest beauty gadgets the Clarisonic Mia... and it's pink!!!

Jade from Jade Musing gets inspired by Vogue in this awesome and very colourful FOTD!

The beauty blogger auction is now over which was run by Hannah at Counter Obsession, check out her post about the final tally. AMAZING! I managed to score a few items which i'm very excited about and will review when I receive them :)

I've been working on getting healthy and improving my fitness...and yes losing weight but in a very healthy way. I've also started contributing to a new blog which is all about that! Check it out at We Be Running you can read about mine and others stories about our health and fitness and our goals and what motivates us. I was hoping to find out my progress this week with my Personal Trainer but his week was a bit messy so were doing it next week instead.



I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...