Monday, January 24, 2011

Product Review - Beaute Pacifique Puffy Eye Gel = LIFESAVER OVER XMAS!

I've been using this eye gel for quite awhile now, I like to review a product but get a full use of it before I let you guys know about it.

As my title suggests... this gel was an absolute lifesaver over the Christmas period! I had a couple of late nights, sleepless nights (stress related) and a very busy work schedule. I woke up many mornings with puffy eyelids which is something I honestly don't normally get. Enter Beaute Pacifique Puffy Eye Gel!

This little miracle in a pump bottle resorted my eyes back to their normal position and ready for eye makeup. I only use this in the mornings as I use a more moisturizing eye cream at night. The gel is extremely cooling and feels really lovely on the skin (especially on warmer mornings) The pump bottle makes for an easy dispenser and also hygenic!

Now that the silly season is well and truly over I still sometimes wake up with puffy eyes thanks to my weird sleeping patterns so I can see this is going to be a great staple in my everyday beauty routine!

You can purchase this online at the Beaute Pacifique website for $75AUD

This product was provided for my consideration.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...