Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain - Flame

So one of my HG (holy grail) items is Covergirl lipstain in Blush but when I saw these new ones by Revlon I knew I had to give it a go. I picked this up ages ago on discount but haven't gotten around to reviewing it...oops!

The colour I purchased was Flame (IS THIS BURNING AN ETERNAL FLAAAAAAME) it's a bright red and a great alternative to a red lip if your a lazy bum like me and can't be bothered reapplying your lippie during the day.

The wear of this is great, it fades nicely and evenly and the colour packs a punch!

My only gripe is the lip balm on the end, it is very small but also I went to apply it on a warm/humid day in Sydney and it just smooshed from the heat and has become pretty much unusable.

One thing I noticed and this may be the font nerd in me, but the font is very similar to the Twilight font, anyone else notice that? Next I want to try Passion which is a  bright pink.

If you want to check out these lip stains they retail for $17.95AUD and you can get them from department stores, priceline and pharmacies.





[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Taken in natural light"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Taken with flash"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...