Sunday, January 16, 2011

My First... Beauty Tag

This is a new tag started by the lovely Sabine from Bini Blogs Beauty I thought since it's a Saturday night and i'm home (laaaame) i'd give it a go.

1. The first time I wore makeup

I think I was in year 7 in high school, so probably around 13 or so?

2. The very first makeup item I was bought/given

I believe it was a mascara, I can't remember the brand but it would have been a cheapo for sure!

3. My first high end makeup item

A poppy king lip gloss from David Jones (this was when Poppy King was first out, not the re-release)

4. My first "going-out" look


I can't remember exactly but I do remember my makeup mainly consisted of eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss during high school

5. My first makeup faux pas

Wearing black eyeliner as lipstick... I was going to a Marilyn Manson concert

6. My first favourite beauty brands

Australis, Maybelline... anything cheap!

7. As opposed to my favourite make up brands now

Stila, MAC, Urban Decay, NARS

8. My first perfume

Sunflowers! I'm sure i'd hate it now

9. My first beauty obsession

Lip gloss!

10. My first favourite hair & body items

Impulse body spray, Palmolive Milk & Honey bodywash (still a favourite!)

11. My first nail polish

I was into black nail polish when I was in primary school but i'd wear it on my toes so I didn't get in trouble, it was a cheapo $2 one from the chemist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...