Monday, March 14, 2011

Illamasqua Toxic Nature - Feat Bacterium Polish

Last week I was lucky enough to be invited along with other Sydney beauty bloggers to enjoy a beautiful view, macarons, cupcakes and champagnes and view the brand new Illamasqua collection called Toxic Nature... It's a hard life, really :)

In a nutshell, this collection completely wowed me! The colours are amazing and bright and fun. What completely blew me away though was the imagery used to promote the line, the makeup in those images is so flawless and I consider those images to be art... This is something I think Illamasqua absolutely excels in and one of the many reasons why this brand is completely capturing my heart!

When I first saw the polishes I fell absolutely head over heels for Bacterium and when I saw Christabel had popped one in my goody bag I was so excited to get my current polish off and get it on my nails. She mentioned to me that at the Myer show (yep Illamasqua did all the makeup at the recent Myer show in Melbourne) that Jen Hawkins loved the colour too... Jen and I are so similar right? :)

The colour in this is such a chameleon, sometimes it looks like a frosty light taupe then in some lights it's darker... then you get the flash of light blue!!

Scuse my nails, i'm in desperate need of a manicure!



Of course I couldn't tease about the amazing images and not share them with you! I've picked a few of my favourites but the rest can be seen at the Illamasqua Website







All images from Illamasqua.com

Illamasqua products can be purchased in Australia from Myer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...