Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cleanser Love! Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Cleanser

I'd heard great things about Paulas Choice and the lovely Jacie from You've Got Nail sent me a list of prodz she uses from the brand, so I went forth and bought some samples... then some full sizes!

My favourite product out of everything I purchased is by far the Skin Recovery Cleanser. After a day at work with a full face of makeup this removes everything and keeps my skin lovely and smooth and not feeling tight or dry at all.

I'm even using another cleanser now but still reaching for this to do a pre-cleanse to remove all my makeup because it just does such a good job!

If you are looking to purchase some Paulas Choice products it is worth paying the $10 to become a member, you receive a cheaper member price and some great offers. You can also buy samples for half the price (generally $1.00)

For example this cleanser (237ml) at regular price is $38.00 but the member price is $26.60

Where do you buy the products, well they can only be purchased online at the Paula's Choice website.

Please remember all products I use are my experiences only and what works for me, may or may not work for you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...