Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yummy smelling showertime! Dessert Edition!

I have to make a little confession, I love trying out the brand new scent that comes out in shower gels, soaps etc so I thought i'd do a post on my favourite ones i've tried and this time focusing on Dessert smells!

I always shower at nice so I enjoy going to bed smelling nice and foodie.. oddly it relaxes me!

Also if your on a diet/health kick it's nice to smell these things and not think of the calories :)

Lush It's Raining Men Shower Gel / Honey I Washed The Kids Soap



Sadly It's Raining Men was a limited edition product (MAKE IT PERMANENT LUSH!) but never fear it's just Honey I Washed The Kids in shower gel form. I personally prefer it because I like using shower gel much more then soaps (I'm using it sparingly and I bought the big big bottle).

This smells of Honey and Toffee... it's delicious smelling and best of all it lasts on your skin. I can still smell it in the morning.

You can buy Honey I Washed The Kids from any Lush store, you may also be lucky and be able to get your mitts on It's Raining Men as well!

Lux Shower Gel with Shea Butter & Caramel - $5.49AUD






I think I can safely say everytime Lux bring out a new scent in their shower gel line, i'm onto it! When I saw the caramel one only one thing could describe it... NOMS!

This smells like buttery caramel at it's best and even though I used it a lot in summer I can see this being such a great winter scent.

The addition of the exfoliating beads also make this a fave and eliminate the need for another process come shower time! Yippee! More time to ponder blogging... come on all bloggers ponder their next posts in the shower too right?

Haus of Gloi - Bubbling Scrub in Vice ($3-$8USD)

Hands up who likes Smores? What about coffee? Well if you like Smores and Coffee... head to www.hausofgloi.com and put this in your shopping cart right now. This smells exactly of that! Don't forget to also get the matching lotion.

Of all the scents i've mentioned, this is my most recent aquisition and as soon as I opened the jar to sniff it I knew it was immediately going to be a fave! Not only is the Bubbling Scrub kinda fun but this scent lingers like a good smell (yes good!)

Not only is it lovely to support the smaller online companies but it's the service you get when you do. Everything is perfectly wrapped and you want to always be a customer... I know i'm going back to try more!

I hope you've enjoyed my yummy showertime!

Side note - If you are in Sydney and want to try Smores somewhere a new dessert place has opened in Parramatta called Incas South American Desserts and they do Smores... I've been twice (and I hope my trainer doesn't see this post!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...