Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Essence Haul! 3 Items for under $10!




This is just a small haul, being on a budget sucks! I however can still shop occasionally when I have brands like Essence at my disposal and can get 3 items for under 10 buckeroos!

The goodies I picked up were the Essence Kajal Pencil in All I Want (RRP $1.95AUD...not even kidding!), Essence Lipstick in Sparkling Miracle (RRP $3.95AUD) and Essence Nail Polish in Alice Had A Vision Again, from the Twilight Breaking Dawn Part II collection (RRP $3.95AUD)

Let's start with the Kajal Pencil...firstly need to shoutout to my homegirl Angela for talking about this on a YouTube video and making me wanna buy it! It's basically a skin toned liner which is perfect for putting on your water line for that "more awake" look. It works well and for the price i'd buy it over and over again!

Essence Lipstick in Sparkling Miracle is a berry with a bit of shimmer. I don't know who i'm turning into but i'm kinda loving purpley shaded lipsticks. I don't think they flatter me all that much but a girl can dream right? I actually quite like the texture of the Essence lipsticks they are smooth, creamy and pigmented. The one thing I don't like? The flimsy packaging... but for $3.95 a pop who can complain really?



The last item I purchased was on a whim, my friend Michelle had been after a particular nail polish from the Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 collection, so when I saw my local store had the full range I asked which she was after and it was Alice Has A Vision Again, so I grabbed it for her and saw how pretty it was so got one myself!



The colour is basically a dark purple with purple shimmer but then you go into the light and you see other colours shimmering away, it's a really beautiful shade. The other thing I love is the brush used on the Essence polishes, it's thick similar to OPI Pro Wide brushes.

You can still find some of the Twilight Breaking Dawn collection hanging around some stores but they are mostly empty to make way for the new Snow White collection (which i've already gotten my paws on!...post coming soon!)

Essence is found at Priceline & Target, but I find Target has the new collections more frequently (especially the commercial collections). You can also check out the Essence Australia facebook page for further deets on upcoming collections and what they sell!

Product Disclosure - All products were purchased by me with my own $10 note :)








2 comments:

  1. I loove that Breaking Dawn polish! Can totally understand buying one for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty :) I can't resist a good glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...