Sunday, December 23, 2012

LUSH Christmas Bathtime!

This was meant to be posted much earlier then 2 days before Christmas... but there is a silver lining! SALES!

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, or my old blog you would know I'm a bit of a Lush fan (Lushie). One of my favourite Lush releases of the year is Christmas! Not only does it mean I can stock up on one of my all time favourite products (Snow Fairy). It means they bring out a bunch of great products and gift packs for the festive season.

Earlier in the month I went on a trip to Adelaide with my mama (she is also a Lushie!) and whenever we go away together if there is a Lush store in the vicinity we pick something up for a night of pampering and since where we were staying had a bath we both went for Christmas bath bombs.

Mum purchased the Father Christmas Bath Ballistic RRP $6.95AUD which is a citrus smelling bomb with mandarin oil  and orange flower so a bit better for our climate (I find a lot of the bath bombs tend to smell wintery and since we have a hot summer don't really apply). When she put it in the bath she said it turned red and then green..FESTIVE! 


I picked up the Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic RRP $6.95AUD mainly because when you shook it there was something inside! and it was shaped like a present with a big bow...I'm a big kid after all :)

Again, like the Father Christmas this was citrus smelling so again much better for our Christmas climate. It smelt good! However, the real magic was when you put it in the bath it started off turning the bath a golden colour, then a blue, then a bit green and it settled on this amazing teal colour and the sound in the middle? SPOILER ALERT! It was tiny golden stars which when they came out I thought they were amazing and then thought "Oh shit, I'll have to clean these up". Nope! They dissolve! 


Lush make great Christmas gifts and have many amazing gift packs for those people who are hard to buy or you need to get a last minute gift for. 

Also, keep an eye out in the sales... most years they do a buy one get one free on all Christmas goodies! I always stock up and will be buying a few of the Golden Wonder Bath Ballistics and some more Snow Fairy (you can never have enough Snow Fairy)

If I don't manage to post beforehand, have a lovely and safe Christmas! xx






3 comments:

  1. I love the Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic, it's so spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove Golden Wonder! It's my favourite, I stocked up on it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! I'm going to try and get some myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...