Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Manicure - China Glaze Ruby Pumps



 Just a quick one today, with the festive season approaching my manicures are getting more and more Christmasy so I thought i'd show you guys what festive manicures i'm sporting this year.

First up is one of my favourite polishes of all time (BIG CALL!). Not only is it a gorgeous sparkly red colour for really anytime of the year but I also think it's the perfect Christmas red, it kind of looks like the red sparkly ornaments you might put all over your Christmas tree.

China Glaze Ruby Pumps was part of the Wizard of Oz collection from a few years back, but I believe it was so popular it's now a permanent shade. If your in Australia you can purchase it from Crush Cosmetics (i've sent the link directly to the page, you're welcome)and it will set you back $10.95AUD from there. 2 coats, dream application yadda yadda yadda... I freakin love it!

Enough talk, let's look at the prettiness!


Are your nails getting in the festive spirit? If you've done any rad Christmas manicures leave a comment, I'd love to check them out!

Product Disclosure: Purchased with my own moola, and I would buy it again..and again..and again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...