Thursday, October 25, 2012

September Faves!






What a cutie! Not me, my dog :) She's one of my every month favourites but watch above to see what I loved during the month of September!

If you don't want to watch the video, no biggie some people just aren't watchers. Here's what I loved in September in point form. I'll also try and add links of where to buy them if I can find them.

However, if you are a viewer I'd love it a bunch if you could Subscibe! to my YouTube channel

The Goods -

- Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Ultra Foam Cleanser (RRP $13.99AUD) - This came as part of a subscription box, being an avid user of the Deep Clean Cream Cleanser I was excited to try this. My skin feels super clean after using this, however when my skin is super dry I steer clear. Click to Buy! 

- Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate 30ml (RRP $20.00AUD) - Adore this! I first heard about these while watching Pixiwoo on YouTube and always mean to get it at IMATS etc. This is the boost my skin needs when it's super dehydrated and I want my foundation to go on smoothly. Click to Buy!

- NP Set Brightening Pre Foundation Primer* (RRP $33.00AUD) - It's a crime not to prime, as the man himself says! This primer smooths out my skin ready for the foundation i'm slapping on afterwards. It feels nice and does the job, don't know about the brightening properties though. There is a calming one as well I think I might give a go next. Click to Buy!

- Korres Lip Butter in Quince (RRP $18.95AUD) - This is the perfect everyday, everywhere shade. I sometimes wear this in place of lipstick. It's moisturising but the colour is just beautiful and would suit most skin tones. Click to Buy!

- Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume (RRP 50ml/$120.00 - 100ml/$160.00AUD) - Such a sucker for any fragrance from this designer... I have them all! A birthday gift which was much welcomed, this perfume is fresh, floral and smells like all the things I love about Spring. Click to Buy!

- Illamasqua Gleam in Aurora (RRP $28.00AUD) - My current go-to highlighter! I also did swatches and a FOTD using this product earlier in the month...or was it last month? Have a look anyway. Click to Buy!

- MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed (RRP $41.00AUD) - Boy are we ripped off here! Looking at that RRP makes me wanna vomit. However this blush doesn't, I disregarded this when I bought it thinking it wasn't pigment and was just shit. Now i'm wearing it everyday, it puts just the right amount of colour on my cheeks to make me look alive and it goes with everything. Click to Buy!

- Eye of Horus Liquid Define Eye Liner (RRP $30.00AUD) - Another subscription box wonder! Absolutely loving this eye liner, it's highly pigmented and lasts the entire day without the tiniest smudge. Also really easy to use and apply, even with my morning half asleep-ness it works! Click to Buy!

- Real Techniques Buffing Brush (Part of the Core Collection RRP $45.00AUD) - I need eleventy billion of this brush forever. LOVE! Just go out and try it and you will agree. Want to get it cheaper? Click to Buy! also use the code - VUL257 and you will receive a further discount. Shipping takes about 2 weeks to get to Australia but I had no issues with them. 

- Face of Australia Sheer Lip Gloss Crayon in Macaron (Set of 3 RRP $14.95AUD) - I previously reviewed these here, but this has been my shade of the moment. Perfect YLBB! Click to Buy!

- Orly Nail Polish in Glow Stick (RRP $18.95AUD) - Check out my swatches here! . BEST NEON EVER! That i've tried anyway, I always get comments when I wear this shade and you can see why. Click to Buy!

One other thing I didn't mention in my video and I was an idiot and threw away the packaging, I was also obsessed with EVO The Great Hydrator hair mask. I only had a sample from a beauty box but it changed my hair/life. I used it with every wash (not sure if your meant to) but it was brilliant... I need to order a full size asap! Click to Buy! (get one for me while your at it!)

Although it's almost November, what were your favourite things in September? 

Please note products marked with * were provided for my consideration, this does not effect my opinion and as always I am honest about what I am reviewing.




2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Minnie!!!!!! <3


    Good to hear you're liking the Embryolisse! I wish I had bought one too now doh. And yeah I need a million of the RT buffing brush too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will respond with a cuddle when you visit her :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...