Friday, October 19, 2012

Links & Loves #2

This week has been a complete write off in ye olde blog world, I had grand plans last weekend to get a few videos done and a couple of lip swatches. That was until an alien decided to come and plant itself right on my face under my lip. I thought the offender was a cold sore I never get them, but the fiancee does and he assured me it wasn't. It was a big ass nasty pimple and it hurt like hell! 

Source - Google Images
I honestly didn't plan to pop it but it kind of just happened, and then the sucker came back! WHAAAAAAAT! It's now only just going away... a week later.

So anyway in lieu of any real posts this week I thought i'd do another installment to my links & loves posts.

LINKS

- Lilit from Makeup & Macaroons gives her 5 tips on wearing bright lipstick - this girl rocks the bright lipstick so it's a great guide!

- Celina from Fables in Fashion wrote this amazing post about Filming Tutorials & Taking Self Portraits it has so much useful information it'll be forever bookmarked on my computer! She has also done this amazing Zombie look for the Book of Fables... LOOOOOOVE!

- Emma from Emma Bovary Beauty has been haulin' Illamasqua and her post on the Complement Palette may have created a new lemming for me!

- Chelle from Cosmetic Cupcake does an amaaaaaaazing macaron manicure for Adriano Zumbo's Zumbaron day - guess who lined up at 7.30am in the morning for macarons with her? Me! 

- Reese from Reese Atomic has done what I wish I could do and dyed her hair pink! Go have a look, it looks rad!

- I'm easily enabled and Jess from The Belle Lumiere has not helped the situation with her must have Etsy store picks!

- Stef from Girl 3000 has written an inspiring post on the 100 things she has learnt about being healthy, this is a must read if you are lacking in motivation at all!

LINK & LOVE
An amazing new blog started up this month! If you're interested in Gardening and growing your own vegetables check out The Green Thumbed Gnome - I may or may not know the writer of this blog ;)

LOVE

Tonight i've been on trawling tumblr for the past few hours. I've had some good and bad results form it, here's what i've found that I liked!

Source - http://noblogjustinspiration.tumblr.com/post/33847437061 
Source - http://daisylouise.tumblr.com/
Source - http://kellensblog.tumblr.com/
Source - http://depopulatehell.tumblr.com/

Source - http://screwxthexstandard.tumblr.com/


I hope everyone has a great weekend, and if this bloody pimple clears i'll be busy doing videos and swatches... wah-hoooooooooo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...