Thursday, October 11, 2012

Crush Cosmetics 3rd Birthday Haul!

This is just a small haul, I received an email about Crush Cosmetic's 3rd birthday and their 20% off sale so I thought it'd be a good opportunity to get a product i've been after for awhile and since it was so cheap grabbed a couple of other little goodies!




The item I was after was the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (Shade: Light) (RRP $12.95AUD). This always gets rave reviews and it's such a low price! I've only used it today to cover a couple of blemishes but so far so good! The shade matches me perfectly and it blends in nicely and covers well (which is what you want a concealer to do, right?)

I also purchased another item i've been wanting for awhile and that's the Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink (RRP $12.95AUD). This is a bright matte pink which is such a perfect shade for the warmer months. It's quite pigmented and while the actual compact is smaller then I imagined (I don't know why but I thought it'd be the size of a NARS blush compact?) it still holds a good amount of product! I'm wearing this today as well and it's really brightened up my otherwise tired looking face - a little goes a long way!

The last item I purchased was an on the whim purchase and it's the Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Coral Reef (RRP $9.95AUD). I haven't had a chance to wear this yet, it's a little too bright for work! However i'm planning on rocking this baby on the weekend. The formula when swatched feels really nice but I guess I have to wait to see when I actually wear it. I'll do proper lip swatches and a proper review once i've worn it. One thing I do want to mention is how weird the packaging is! It's an oval tube! Putting the lid on proved a little challenging for me!


If you aren't already subscribed, I suggest joining up to the Crush Cosmetics mailing list as they always have sales and their usually pretty quick ones.

Also their turnaround time is brilliant! My stuff was ordered and in my hands within 24 hours, that's pretty impressive!

Product Disclosure - All products were purchased by myself, I did however use a 20% discount because let's face it I don't like paying full price!

6 comments:

  1. love pixie pink, one of my fave blushes everrrrr :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure you actually created my lemming for it Jade! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the lippie, and I'm a big fan of Collection products, I wasn't when I lived in the UK because they were 'cheap' but now I can compare them with what we get here that is 'cheap' I'm sorry I ever dissed them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These products all look so great! I'd love to see reviews on these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might need to try out more Collection stuff! The concealer is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Hopefully once my lip goes back to normal I can do swatcheroo's properly again :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...