Sunday, May 20, 2012

Saturday Night and My New Gossip Girl Scarf











Right now I am on Twitter trying to find out the blog that featured this scarf I bought and totally enabled me! The powers of Twitter are great like that, you have a question and you have 100's of people willing to help.

I still haven't found said blogger but if it was you, please comment below and take this as a massive THANK YOU!

So any-whoo, the scarf is quite similar to one worn by Serena on Gossip Girl, I loved it on her (let's face it I love most of what that girl wears) and since this winter i'm trying to do the whole scarf thing, I knew I had to have it when I saw it on the mystery blog.

Here is said scarf on Serena (Blake Lively) on Gossip Girl, The scarf she is wearing is by a brand called Theodora & Callum (I don't think it's available anymore but you'd be looking at a price tag between $155-$185USD for the original)

Image sourced from - http://digitalglobalnews.com/


If you're a bit of a budget girl, look no further then Sussan for a great knock off/inspired version of said scarf. I picked mine up with an additional 20% off!


I bought this on Saturday and decided I needed to wear it out on Saturday night for dinner with friends and decided to match my makeup with my scarf! So here's the look I went for.




The products I used to create this look are -

Foundation - Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation 
Concealer - Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer
Eye Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 (Chopper over the lid & Bootycall as the highlight blending colour & inner corner), Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 (Smog in the crease and outer corner)
Eyeliner - Face of Australia Liquid Liner
Blush - Becca Lip & Cheek Tint in Tuberose
Lips - Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti





4 comments:

  1. Love your new blog splly the simplicity of it.
    The scarf looks amazing , want it but wondering if it would be too big for me. i mean it looks huge on Blake Lively and I am quite small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddy :)

      The scarf is HUGE! I'm a shorty and it almost goes down to my knees! It took me ages to figure a way to wear it under my blazer and not be swimming in scarf, I got there eventually and I think come cold cold winter i'll be happy with the extra material :)

      Delete
  2. That scarf really suits your colouring, Anita. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...