Friday, May 18, 2012

Oh Hey!

Oh Hi There!




image sourced from http://www.weheartit.com


If you've found this post then it looks like you found my new space on the web, i'm still settling in and unpacking the crockery at the moment but i'm enjoying my new digs.


So why the change? Well for some reason i've been feeling out of sorts with my blog of late and kind of wanted to strip back to basics and start over... After 2 years blogging that sounds kind of insane right? I don't know if what i'm doing is the right thing but it feels right, a do-over I guess.


I'll still be talking about beauty shizz, because let's face it I love talking about that! However i'm also going to add in other things, whatever floats my boat or tickles my fancy at the time as they say. Call it selfish or whatever but my original blog was somewhat of that idea and I guess it kind of strayed from that and just became another generic beauty blog. Don't get me wrong I'm an avid beauty blog reader and there are some amazing blogs out there but I was feeling like I was losing my voice (ironically I am getting a sore throat today too) and feeling pressure to constantly do reviews on new products and swatches and ughhh it's hurting my head thinking about it! 


I'm also back on blogspot/blogger! I guess some people would see it as a step backward but again it's back to the going back to basics of blogging thing i'm all about.


You'll still be seeing my mug on YouTube as I kinda really enjoy that side of it, sometimes it's easier to get home from a long day at work and talk in front of a camera rather then sit in front of a computer and type (I do that all day anyway!). I haven't decided if i'll make a new YouTube account yet or just stick with my current one.


Thanks for reading this if you got this far! Hope you stick around and follow me on this new bloggy journey of mine.... big hugs xx


Oh also, an awesome thing about going back to blogspot... I HAVE GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT AGAIN! Follow me if you'd like to hear my musings :P


4 comments:

  1. I look forward to following you here.
    A change is as good as a holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :) That's exactly how I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay! Looking forward to your new blogging adventures, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corrine! It's so great to see your back blogging! I was so happy to see you back in my little rss feed :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...