Monday, November 21, 2011

Manicure Monday! Ulta3 Frangipani

It's back! No I don't mean the Chicken Dijon at the Coronation Club (tee hee how I love inside jokes..)

Here's another Manicure Monday after somewhat a slack undertaking to keep it going by myself... I take pictures and forget to post them then they become irrelevent to me.

So onto this colour, this is from the new summer collection that Ulta3 have bought out. I don't know why but I felt like something different on my nails and thought i'd give it a whirl. While I think the colour is pretty rad, the formula ain't! It was streaky, messy and plain blah. In all honesty I was rushing doing my nails this morning when I put this on but even still it was a big ol' mess. Plus after 2 coats theres a VNL (visible nail line) which I'm not a fan of.

Oh well a brand can't be perfect everytime can they? So overall... Colour = Winner.. Formula = Loser

The Details! Ulta3 can be found at various pharmacies around Australia for a RRP $2.50AUD





This product was provided to me as part of The ABBW, please read my disclosure policy for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...