Thursday, July 15, 2010

Product Review - Trilogy Ultra Hydrating Cream


As winter is now well upon us here in Australia, I know personally I go looking for anything that will give me hydration. Being a fan of the Trilogy Rosehip Oil I knew I had to try out this product.


Lets talk ingredients. This moisturiser is jam packed with ingredients that are great for your skin and for achieving hydration. The main ingredients in this product are - Rosehip Oil, Evening Primrose Oils, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Manuka Honey & Lavender.


The scent is slightly floral, you can smell mostly Lavender and while this isn't a scent i'm particularly fond of it's not too strong though so I find it bearable.


Does This Product Work? Ahhhhh.....YES! I am loving it, so much so it featured in my June favourites YouTube video! I apply this at night only because it is quite a thick moisturiser and not every night, just when I feel my skin needs it or I spot treat areas that are particularly dry. This has made such a difference though and as soon as I apply it my skin feels hydrated and smooth.


I took some pictures to show how the product is quite thick, excuse my pruney fingers I took these after a long hot shower :)




Where can you buy this product? Oh i'm glad you asked... :) You can get Trilogy at Myer & Priceline plus selected Pharmacies and Health Food Stores. This cream retails for $35 and for that price, is well worth it!


I give this product 4/5 Product Tubes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...