Wednesday, July 7, 2010

AHHHHH!!! FINALLY HERE!!

I've finally finished moving, it's a bit like moving house... making a checklist, worrying you've left something behind.

I think i'm still in the late stages of unpacking boxes, you know the ones you leave in the spare room and hide away? Hopefully this will all be sorted soon.

Hope you like my new layout, it's been fun changing it around and making it my own... there are a few things I still want to tweak but that will come with time. I mostly just want to get back into blogging again and work on the small stuff when I can.

If i've forgotten you on my blogroll, please leave me a comment or email me at anita@lovevulcanella.com (yehhh my own email, aren't I fancy!) I've tried to include everyone so please tell me if I need to add you.

Most Importantly - Please update your RSS readers!! There is a cute little orange button that will help you out with that if you want to take a shortcut. Also if i'm on your blogroll you might need to update that too...SORRY!

I'm still getting used to this whole world of Wordpress, but so far I really like it... it's starting to feel like home.

So once again, thanks again for following me over here and reading my little space on the blogosphere and please update your RSS reader and i'll see you soon!!!

Anita xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...