Friday, September 28, 2012

Links, Loves, Breaking News! & Something called IMATS!



Back in the good ol' days I used to do a post every Friday containing my favourite blog reads for the week and some random pictures from the interwebz that I found inspiring, cool or just plain pretty.

I'm bringin' it back!

Lets start with some blog posts that have tickled my fancy this week, I reached a milestone this week and actually caught up with all the posts in my google reader! Yippee! Let's get into it -

Kimberley from Pop Couture Beauty reviewed the new Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stains and I can't wait to get my little mitts on them!

The new Urban Decay Vice palette is coming out just in time for Christmas, yes i'd like it please Santa! Check out Xsparkage's review and swatches....PRETTY!

Lizzi from Makeup and Smell The Coffee is a new blogger i've discovered, and her post about the 10 items she'd purchase if there was a zombie apocalypse is fantastic!

If you want Ulta3 swatches check out The Life & Times of Kiki Chaos she has swatched the new pastel collection, perfect for Spring!

Nails again! Chelle from Cosmetic Cupcake does an amazing studded mani! Right up my alley as i'm all about studs (the metal kind, not the man kind...although they can be quite nice!

Lube as a primer? Whodathunkit! Check out Suzanne from Don't They Know Who I Am? show us about a great primer alternative and what you can do with your spare lube? (haha awaiting interesting google searches to my blog now!)

BREAKING NEWS! THIS IS SERIOUSLY JUST LANDED IN MY INBOX AND I'M GOING TO DIIIIIEEEE!

Peter Alexander has launched a new Disney collection.... and there are Ariel pyjamas! NEED SOME NOW! (FYI The Little Mermaid is my favourite Disney movie).

I can't link the picture for some reason but LOOK HERE

Okay now back to the task at hand, my blog post.

Let's look at some pretty things I've found on the interweb of late!



Source: karmaloop.com via Elyse on Pinterest



Music is my fuel and this is what i've been loving musically :)


Frank Ocean - Lost (hope this works because i'm in the office I can't listen)

Metric - Youth Without Youth

And to finish off this long post, I'll be heading to IMATS tomorrow! Come say Hi if you see me. Check out my Youtube Channel to see some of my IMATS videos (i've done haul videos for the past 2 years i've been and most recently the IMATS tag - below)







6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out lovely!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problems! I even got a weird email about zombies on my blog because of that! :) I'm not complaining

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thankyou so much for including me! :))) I feel spesh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...