Monday, October 31, 2011

Lip Quickie! featuring Revlon Cherries In The Snow

Yesterday I mentioned how I was trying to go through my backlog of swatches etc I did yonks ago, well here is another!

Firstly, I apologize but this lippie isn't readily available at the usual Revlon stockists I believe it was a limited edition but it certainly is available on Ebay for a couple of bucks!

I first saw this lipstick on one of Cami Loves Kiwi's videos (check out her channel, she is awesome!) and while our colourings may not be similar the colour was just so beautiful I wanted to have it in my collection. It's just the most gorgeous deep raspberry colour and so perfect for winter, It needed to be mine.

So you can imagine my excitement while out on a trip to Paddy's Markets with the boyfriend looking for Transformers accessories for his car, I made him stop to look at the beauty stands which generally sell discontinued items pretty cheap and there it was amongst a bunch of other Revlon lippies.. CHERRIES IN THE SNOW!! wheeeeeeeeeee! So I hauled ass to the sales person and paid my $7 for it, yep $7!

So here it is in all it's glory! There is also a matching nail polish as well but I do think that is a permanent item with Revlon.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...