Monday, October 3, 2011

ABBW2011... IMATS 2011... What a weekend!!!

Okay it's been a whole week now and i've come down from the high and also recovered from the weekend that was made up of awesome!

If you didn't read my previous post I attended IMATS as well as the first ever Australian Beauty Blogger Weekend along with 85 other bloggy buddies! all of whom I didn't get a chance to meet, networking is hard yo! To those who I did meet it was wonderful meeting you and hopefully if this becomes a yearly thing I will slowly get through and meet every single blogger! :)

The weekend kicked off with our first activity being IMATS! wooo! Shopping time! I'll be posting a haul video soon, i didn't pick up as much as I did last year and I think that had a lot to do with there being a ton more people there then last year so it was a bit harder to get to some stands.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="545" caption="Me with Angie from An Obsession With The Fabulous & Julie (aka Teacup) from Beauty Snippets, with a much needed Starbucks fix!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="588" caption="Madness at the Inglot stand!"][/caption]

I did manage to get my first Inglot palette, which I will share in my haul video :)

Oh look who Angie and I bumped into! It's Pursebuzz!



After a bit of shopping we got pampered and fed in the Royal and Langnickel suite provided especially for us! Boy were we spoilt!

Stay tuned for more posts on the amazingness that was the Australian Beauty Blogger weekend!

Images taken by Liz Giacco for The Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend, and are not to be reproduced, republished or reused without inclusion of this credit. Images remain the property of The Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...