Saturday, January 30, 2010

NOTD (Nail of The Day) & www.transdesign.com

I recently received my first order from www.transdesign.com, I used to order my OPI colours from a different website but I'd heard some recent reviews on them that were a little unfavourable so I decided to try out somewhere new. So far so good! I have heard though that some people had received polishes from them that were cracked open so I was a little worried when my package arrived (a little over 2 weeks, FYI). When I was opening it I must have looked a little weird because i'm smelling it as i'm cutting the tape so I didn't get a surprise of nail colours all over me. Turns out mine was okay (thank goodness!). 


I love love love the colours I bought and i'm sure you'll be seeing them on here at some point. I discovered recently i'm really into nails and have been obsessing over the blogs Scrangie, All Lacquered Up and an Australian one i've recently discovered You've Got Nail (disclaimer : do not go to these blogs unless you want to buy everything they swatch)








Here is a picture of my nails today in one of the colours I got which is China Glaze - Atlantis. Holy Moly this colour is amaaaaaazing! I can't stop looking down at my pretty nails! I used 2 coats of the polish and 1 coat of Seche Vite (review coming on this soon!).

Sorry about the crappy pictures, I can't find my camera charger anywhere and the battery is dead so these are taken with my iphone. These photos really don't do it justice.

I'm going to go eat some 2 minute noodles now :) yummmmm!

Have  a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...