Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It was the moon that stole my slumber

Yep random title because this is a random post! :)



This girl has been one busy chicky of late and because of this my little blog has suffered quite a bit. I am trying to get myself into a bit of routine but everytime I think Ok this week i'll be on top of it... i'm not. So I apologize to you if you do read my ramblings about beauty and shizz because my blog is always on the forefront of my mind but has kind of suffered from it.

Luckily there is a 5 day weekend coming up, boy I need it! Just to catch up on reading all the amazing blogs I follow, let alone work on my own! I absolutely love the blogging world and all the amazing people i've met through it and even though I haven't been posting, tweeting, commenting much at all lately I am still very much staying a part of it and am looking forward to getting back into it all.

Next!

A bit of beauty news for you all since that's what this place is mostly about! My favourite Laguna/Hills gal Lauren Conrad is launching her own Beauty website! I have no idea when but i'll be sure to keep you informed.

I hope she teaches us how to do her perfectly winged eyeliner, I can never master it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...